Last Updated on
Finding the best guinea pig bedding is not an easy task, though we have to dig deep to identify the best one, though we did it and giving you a lot of products based on your requirements.
Well, there is just no doubt that pets are cute and adorable friends to humans. It is not easy to keep pets happy, cozy and protected, but yet not that so difficult as well if you are a pet lover.
To discover a new furry companion is quite a fascinating deed but adopting a pet can bound you to adopt a routine that can comfort your pet every day.
People love to keep different types of animals, and all species are of different sizes, need a different kind of care.
To get affectionate with your furry friends often can also be a tricky task as it requires a lot of patience, time, and care to let the animal-friendly with you.
Apart from adopting a pet to play with you, you also have to learn how to keep them happy and healthy.
With the popularity of pets like rabbits, chickens, birds, rats, kittens, cats and dogs, pigs are also loving animals that are tamed at home.
Unlike other pets, guinea pigs need special care and security that ensure there happy and healthy living.
There are numerous reasons why people love to domesticate guinea pigs worldwide, but especially in the United States of America.
In this blog, we will explore your knowledge about guinea pigs caring tips and hacks.
We will also be highlighting the Best Guinea Pig Bedding that will help you to know more about the hacks needed for the care of these piggies.
Let’s scroll and read what are those great deeds and needs you.
- 1 Our Customer Picks: 5 Best Guinea Pig Bedding Reviews in 2019
- 2 Important Tips to Consider Before Buying Guinea Pig Bedding 2019
- 3 Top Rated Best Guinea Pig Bedding In 2019
- 4 List of the Best Guinea Pig Bedding for Odor Control
- 5 Best Guinea Pig Bedding Fleece
- 5.1 C&C 2×3 Fleece Cage Liner -Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding – Reusable Anti-Pill Fleece – Machine Wash – Gray Fleece Back
- 5.2 C&C 2×2 Fleece Cage Liner – Plush Anti-Pill Fleece – Choose Color – Reusable Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding – Machine Wash – Guinea Pig Cage Liner – Gray Fleece Back
- 5.3 GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 | Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liners | Guinea Pig Bedding | Burrowing Pocket Sleeve | Extra Absorbent Antibacterial Bamboo
- 5.4 Carefresh Complete Pet Bedding 60 L (Pack May Vary )
- 5.5 Small Pets and Company Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner | Fleece Guinea Pig Bedding
- 5.6 Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner | Fleece Guinea Pig Bedding | Midwest, C&C, Corner Pad | Small Pets and Company
- 5.7 Fleece Cage Liner Midwest Habitat – Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding – Machine Wash
- 5.8 C&C 2×1 Fleece Cage Liner – Guinea Pig Anti-Pill Fleece Bedding – Gray Anti-Pill Fleece Back
- 5.9 FLAdorepet Winter Warm Fleece Small Pet Guinea Pig Bed House Cage
- 5.10 Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner for Midwest Habitat | Guinea Pig Bedding | Guinea Pig Fleece | Feathers
- 5.11 Guinea Pig Bedding | Fleece Cage Liners | Super Absorbent | Fits Midwest Guinea Habitat Plus Cage | Fleece Bedding | Washable Reusable
- 5.12 GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 | Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liners | Guinea Pig Bedding | Burrowing Pocket Sleeve | Extra Absorbent Antibacterial Bamboo | Waterproof Bottom
- 6 Reasons to Keep Guinea Pigs
- 7 List of Guinea Pig Paper Bedding
- 8 Other Best Guinea Pig Bedding we Reviewed
- 8.1 Carefresh Confetti Small Pet Guinea Bedding, 50L
- 8.2 FLAdorepet Small Animal Guinea Pig Bed House
- 8.3 Kaytee Super Sleeper Cuddle E-Cup Bed for Small Animals, Colors Vary
- 8.4 Healthy Pet Carefresh Complete Bedding, 60 L
- 8.5 WOWOWMEOW Guinea-Pigs Bed, Small Animals Warm Hanging Cage Cave Bed
- 8.6 Guinea Pig Pet Bedding
Our Customer Picks: 5 Best Guinea Pig Bedding Reviews in 2019
The above are the hand-picked products from our beloved products.
Important Tips to Consider Before Buying Guinea Pig Bedding 2019
If you are planning to adopt guinea pigs you need to take care of specific tips and hacks before buying cages and beddings for them. To ensure a cozy and comfortable environment, you need to make everything perfect.
Below we have mentioned a few features you need to take before buying Guinea Pig Bedding and other cozy essentials.
Raw Material Used
This is one of the prior things that you should keep in mind. You need to research the bedding materials and stuff that is more cozy and comfortable for guinea pigs.
The material you choose should be safe so that pigs and lie and sit comfortably. You can select and buy the right kind of Guinea Pig Bedding materials from any of the pet store or site that fits your pet needs.
These are spongy and porous mats that are actually used for both urine and feces of guinea pigs that are ideal for absorbing all waste material well.
It is smudged material that can be used over the bedding of the quick cleaning. It is also useful as it provides enough comfort.
Soft and Comfortable
Bedding should make guinea pigs a warm, cozy, comfortable and restful environment.
The quality of the bedding material used should be absorbent with exceptional smoothness and velvety touch.
Easy To Clean
Apart from giving comfort to your pet, the bedding and the cage need perfect clean up and tidiness that actually maintains the health and hygiene.
Bedding should be cozy and soft but should not absorb waste and debris easily as it will lead to difficult cleaning and messy foul smell as well.
It should smudge all the trash to avoid cleaning.
The material used for bedding of guinea pigs should not be only able to control odor, but also should control dust particles to merge into the bedding.
Paper Bedding for Guinea Pigs comes in different types that can be from poor to high quality so if you will find poor kind of stuff it can be thin and also can form dusty flakes after some time.
This might not be a healthy type of paper bedding for guinea pigs.
Price Is the Utmost Important
Well, we are not claiming that high price and deliver the quality material but yet mostly the pet brands ensure quality, durability and even warranty with enormous price tags.
If you consider guinea pigs health as the prior, then the price is the utmost need, to comfort your cute small friends.
Top Rated Best Guinea Pig Bedding In 2019
Well, to help you out with the cozy, comfortable and caring parameters we are listing the Best Guinea Pig Beddings that will help you out to know more about piggy beddings and other essentials to buy for them.
List of the Best Guinea Pig Bedding for Odor Control
Kaytee Extreme Odor Control Pet Bedding
The product is all made up of popular pet brand company Kaytee, listed as one of The Best Bedding for Guinea Pigs, ensuring comforting fluffiness at maximum.
- It is ensured bedding that guarantees 14 days of odor control with 99.9% dust free bedding quality for small pets.
- It is ideal as holds 2x more absorbent property than wood shaving and gives the maximum of safety and softness as well.
- This bedding is quite suitable for Guinea Pigs, Syrian Hamsters, Dwarf Hamsters, Gerbils, and Chinchillas as are fluffy, super soft and cozy.
Long Lasting Odor Control Fresh World Bedding for Small Animals
This Vitakraft is ideal Paper Bedding for Guinea Pigs that is soft, cozy and ensures cuddling comfort for small pets to play and rest.
- This bedding is a rightful choice that gives odor-free formula up to 14 days and made in the USA.
- Its super soft crumbles are excellent blockers and absorbers with the 3x liquid absorbing property.
- It is made up of 100 percent recycled and pure paper material that ensures health and non-toxicity safety measure.
- The material used in bedding is unbleached, 99.5 percentile dust free, which is less messy and quite.
Living World Fresh’n Comfy Bedding 20-Liter
It lies in the list of Guinea Pigs Bedding which is all made up of recycled paper material that gives enough comfort to it.
- The Fleece liner and bedding is all made up of recycled newspapers and magazines which give optimal comfort to guinea pigs.
- It also contains baking soda that ensures foul smell and lousy odor control and also gives high absorbent quality.
- It does not contain any scented oil and phenols or even any other toxic substances.
- The measurable inches of the liner bedding 1220 cu.-inch, with blue.
Carefresh Complete Pet Bedding (Pack May Vary)
Carefresh is a known company that gives all pet products including pet bedding that gives enough comfort and coziness to the pet.
- This guinea pigs bedding comes with all comfort and care specification that allows pets warming.
- It is soft, cozy and quite fluffy that add more comfort to pets live.
- You can keep these bedding fresh and odor free for about ten days.
- It can keep dried and clean as absorbs with 2X more than shavings.
- It is easy to clean and maintain which also hold fewer dust particles.
Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig Pet Bedding
The Carefresh Paper Bedding for Guinea Pigs is quite more substantial and gives enough of the comforting level to pets to live happily.
- This bedding piece is 25% than the other best nets and bedding available.
- It is all made up of soft and fluffy material that gives enough comfort.
- It can be fresh and odor free up to 10 days and 2x more absorbent quality that keeps it dry for long.
- The material used is appropriate for bedding and can be dust free that ensure easy cleaning and maintenance.
Best Guinea Pig Bedding Fleece
C&C 2×3 Fleece Cage Liner -Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding – Reusable Anti-Pill Fleece – Machine Wash – Gray Fleece Back
This C&C anti-pill fleece product is suitable for pet cages with, the measurable dimension of 27 inches x 41 or slight lager pet habitats as well.
- This anti-pill fleece Guinea Pig Bedding that comes with three soft and cozy layers that provide your cute furry pet enough of a comfort.
- The different yet quality layers liner is multipurpose, as can be used as a floor mat to give comfort.
- It is easy to clean, wash and maintain that give the ideal healthy and happy environment to the pet.
C&C 2×2 Fleece Cage Liner – Plush Anti-Pill Fleece – Choose Color – Reusable Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding – Machine Wash – Guinea Pig Cage Liner – Gray Fleece Back
This Guinea Pig Cage liner cum mat is one of the significant Guinea Pig Bedding Option that allows enough.
- The Fleece Cage liner by C&C is ideal for Guinea Pigs that fits the cage with a dimension of 27 inches x 27 inches or also so slight larger pet homes.
- It is made of premium quality of fabric with three different layers of anti-fleece fabrics that give your pet comfort.
- The three-layer guinea pig bedding is significantly cozy, soft and comfortable and is also easy to wash and clean that ensure complete hygiene of the fabric sheet.
GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 | Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liners | Guinea Pig Bedding | Burrowing Pocket Sleeve | Extra Absorbent Antibacterial Bamboo
Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding is ideal cozy bedding that offers pets a zone to relax and enjoy.
- It is easy to clean and dry, which ensure moisture free hygiene to keep guinea pet relax and happy. Its fleece layer gives ideal absorbent fiber with the water-resistant bottom.
- You need not spill up wood or paper bits or layers of DIY fleece, so it is easy to use and make guinea pigs happy and healthy.
- As this Fleece bedding is natural and non-toxic, it keeps guinea pigs from common diseases like bumblefoot, URI's, and urinary infections.
- Inside liners are antibacterial and dust free that give fluffy pads with layers yet protected and absorbent quality as well.
- These guinea beddings are pocket-friendly as never cost piles of bucks to spend on wood and paper bedding. Even it last long and easy to dispose of that give zero harm to earth so also protect the environment.
Carefresh Complete Pet Bedding 60 L (Pack May Vary )
This Carefresh Guinea Pigs Bedding is a complete solution to keep small pet animals happy, secure and healthy and let enjoy the bedding maximum.
- This brand of pet products and bedding gives significant pet parenting care to small animals with complete comfort.
- The material used in bedding is cozy, comfy and fluffy that gives proper softness to the pet.
- The bedding gives odor control feature up to 10 days and let the foul smell out and absorbs low dust particles as well.
- It gives complete cleaning, marinating and dryness specification with 2X more absorbent quality.
You will wonder by seeing this guinea pig hay feeders.
Small Pets and Company Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner | Fleece Guinea Pig Bedding
This Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding and cage liner is quite colorful, cozy that ensures complete comfort and care to small pets.
- The bedding is of high quality that is ideal for small give the enough of comfort and coziness with complete protection.
- It is quite a fit liner that can be used even in larger cages with not struggles of shrinking.
- It is easy to clean and maintain as per convenience whenever required, and you just need the simple wash.
- The bedding is made in the USA by Small Pets & Company which is quite a popular firm known to develop pet products and essentials.
- The bedding liner is ideal for cage sizes up to Midwest (24 x 48), 1x2 C&C (28 x 14).
Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner | Fleece Guinea Pig Bedding | Midwest, C&C, Corner Pad | Small Pets and Company
This Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding is made of high-quality material that gives pet perfect comfort and coziness.
- It is a premium quality fabric that is ideal for cage liners and gives enough comfort to the guinea pigs and other small pets.
- It is a complete bedding solution that is easy for convenience, clean with potent coziness. It is comfortable to wash and clean.
- Unlike other pet essential brands, Small Pets & Company bedding is a useful and righteous choice that is made in the USA.
- It is quite purposeful for cages with a dimension of Midwest (24 x 48), 1x2 C&C (28 x 14).
Fleece Cage Liner Midwest Habitat – Guinea Pig Fleece Bedding – Machine Wash
This Midwest Habitat Fleece Cage Liner and Bedding are durable and sturdy even can be washed in machines.
- It is a handmade sewed fabric made up of clean fabric material, and even smoke-free.
- The liner is quite absorbent, soft, comfortable that allows the maximum of coziness and relaxing to small pets.
- The fleece bedding is an ideal dimension for cages as comes in 25 inches (W) x 48 inches (L).
C&C 2×1 Fleece Cage Liner – Guinea Pig Anti-Pill Fleece Bedding – Gray Anti-Pill Fleece Back
This C&C Fleece Cage liner is one of the Best Bedding for Guinea Pigs that gives significant softness and comfort to small pets which makes them happy and healthy.
- The C&C Fleece Guinea Bedding Liner can fits in the cage with a dimension of 27 x 14 or a bit lager as well
- The bedding is all featured with three cozy layers with anti-pill fleece on the top side, middle layer with soft, absorbent padding and again third layer with anti-pill fleece.
- It comes in the vibrant bright shade which suits and matches pets accessories. It can also be used a floor pet mat which gives enough of fluffiness.
- It is longer odor free, and you can go with easy wash, to ensure cleaning and tidiness.
FLAdorepet Winter Warm Fleece Small Pet Guinea Pig Bed House Cage
The premium quality FLAdorepet winter bed is useful for small pets like Squirrel Hedgehog, Rats, Hamsters, Chinchilla, Bunnies, Guinea Pigs ensures the maximum of comfort and warmth.
- This is high-quality fleece bedding material that is of ideal size, M 9.8inch x 12.5inch x 6.2inch.
- The material is of the bedding is warm, comfortable and fluffy that gives enough of secured.
- It comes in cute bear print, light color that can easily team up with other pet essentials.
- The bed will add more coziness in the pet's cage which is all made up of fleece+pp cotton+nylon fabric.
Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner for Midwest Habitat | Guinea Pig Bedding | Guinea Pig Fleece | Feathers
This is considered as one of the Best Bedding For Guinea Pigs, that is made by a popular pet product brand Midwest ensuring fullest of softness and comfort.
- This fleece for small pets is hand made as sewed on sewing machine gives a lovely texture and soft bedding.
- It is composed of the superabsorbent layer in that middle that gives complete dryness and cleans which is also made of high-quality fabric on the top and bottom side.
- This bedding cut for small is ideal to be used as cage liner as fits the cage with 24″ x 48″ cage.
- It also ensures softness and comfort to rabbits and other small pets with great warmth.
Guinea Pig Bedding | Fleece Cage Liners | Super Absorbent | Fits Midwest Guinea Habitat Plus Cage | Fleece Bedding | Washable Reusable
This Fleece Cage Liner from Midwest pet product company is cozy, comfortable and gives softness to the pet with the zest of rest.
- This Guinea Pig Bedding is ideal for small pets that ensure enough of fluffy and cozy textures, with quality fabric.
- It is ideal to hold dirt, foul smell and even comes with absorbing urine and other mess.
- For easy clean and maintain simple sweep up the dropping 1-2 times a day with enough of dryness. You can wash it weekly for proper dryness and hygiene.
- This is ideal as replaces the disposable bedding that also gives vibrant charm to pets cage.
This Guinea Pigs Fleece Bedding is measurable with features of quality, durability and also gives great comfort to pets to live happily.
- This cage liner is easy to clean and dry, as comes with extra absorbent antibacterial bamboo fiber layers, ensuring waterproof quality.
- Instead of using wood, paper bits, and fabric fleece, you need to keep this liber bedding and can make a happy, cozy and soft environment for the pet.
- This is all made up of supreme quality fiber, liner material that keeps pets healthy and away from diseases, even with urinary infections.
- The material used is dust free, with ideal absorbent and the protected layer of fluffy foam material.
- It is a suitable choice that lasts longer and even is worth more useful guinea pig bedding than money used for buying it.
Reasons to Keep Guinea Pigs
Guinea Pigs Are Small CutiePies
These cute pigs are of different types and sizes, as belonging to various parts of the planet, so are Americans, Abyssinian, and Peruvian inbreeds. But in comparison with other pet rodents, guinea pigs are of significantly large.
Guinea Pigs Are Generally Healthy
Unlike other pet species, guinea pigs also need care but are mostly healthy. They need proper vaccinations, regular, and other health routines.
Read more about how to cut Guinea pig nail cutting, because this will help you out to secure them at most.
However, they can be prone to dental problems, bladder stones, and skin diseases. They need proper care, enough of a diet with balanced nutrition and other needs.
They are from cool climates so they can struggle in hot, humid and other climatic conditions. So, in dry and hot regions, they need special care so as not to get dehydrated problems.
Guinea Pigs are Easy To Care
Guinea pigs also need a Vitamin C supplement every day. Apart from the diet, they need clean and tidy Guinea Pig Bed to comfort themselves.
The cage where they live it should be clean and hygiene either daily, weekly or whenever required. They need daily attention which makes them happy.
Guinea Pigs Are Friends For Kids
Like bunnies, hamsters, and gerbils, guinea pigs are always considered as cute and wonderful pets for children. Kids love to play, run and even hug these adorable pets and also like to supervise around with them.
Guinea Pigs Live Long Lives
As all pets have a different life span, some live two to three years, which is considered an average lifetime.
But guinea pigs can live five to seven years normally. So, if you are thinking to adopt a pet with a significant life span, then guinea pigs are ideal and familiar animals to keep.
Nowadays most of them are adopting these Peruvian guinea pigs
Guinea Pigs are Unique and Different
Guinea pigs have different behavior and nature. They can be friendly, bold, dominant even shy. So, if you are looking for a cuddly cute pet to live with then you can easily interact with guinea pigs before adopting them to know their behavior.
Animals always make noise, and different types of sounds and you need to judge what they need.
Little audible sounds of piggies considered as happy, other sounds like wheeking, rumbling, and teeth chattering will help you to know different types of behavioral moods.
Guinea Pigs Unique Moods
They can be happy, excited, angry, aggressive and funny as thoroughly. Guinea pigs are active and playful pets.
They can run back and forth, even can kick with both front and back legs. And to watch them it is a more funny and enjoyable moment.
You should spend most of the time to care about your guinea
List of Guinea Pig Paper Bedding
The specific product is one of the ideal Guinea Pig Bedding Options, that is soft and comfortable for cute pigs and bunnies.
- This bedding is 100% safe and made in the USA but with zero harmful chemicals additives.
- The bedding is soft and fluffy that gives enough of coziness and comfort to your rabbits and guinea pigs.
- It comes with super absorbent property and each bag of it expandable 3X in total volume from its actual packed size.
- This is made up of pure and unbleached printed paper.
So Phresh Paper Small Animal Bedding
This specific Small Animal Bedding is quality Paper Bedding For Guinea Pigs that is useful, durable and comfortable respectively.
- This So Phresh Paper Bedding for small animals is quite comfortable, soft and safe for pets to sleep rest and play.
- It gives enough of absorbency and maintains the tidiness of the liner.
- The fabric and material used in this fleece bedding settle up low dust, and easy to wash and even environmentally friendly.
- For ideal odor and foul smell control, it contains baking soda.
Other Best Guinea Pig Bedding we Reviewed
Carefresh Confetti Small Pet Guinea Bedding, 50L
This particular Carefresh Guinea Pig Bedding is ideal for small pets like rabbits and guinea pigs to live happily.
- It comes with a complete warming measure of keeping pet happy and warm with softness.
- It gives them comfy, fluffy and also ensures odor-free control for ten days.
- It comes 2X dry and absorbent feature that allows easy clean and maintains of the bedding.
- Carefresh ensures complete customer satisfaction with the premium quality of paper used, that is healthy for your pet, with an easy return if not happy to use.
FLAdorepet Small Animal Guinea Pig Bed House
FLAdorepet brand is known for small animals Bedding, that is ideal for Guinea Pig, Hedgehog Rabbit, Chinchilla, Squirrel and more.
Kaytee Super Sleeper Cuddle E-Cup Bed for Small Animals, Colors Vary
This Kaytee Super Sleeper E-Cup Bed is significant for small pets and also comes in variant colors that give pets a happy, cuddling environment.
- This particular super sleeper Guinea Pig Bed is also suitable for other animals like rats, chinchillas and other small species.
- It gives your small pet a whole cozy, warm and secure feeling to live, rest and play.
- It can also be used as a padded floor mat that comes with super quality foam free filling ensuring enough of fluffy texture.
- This fleece bedding is ideal for cages with a dimension of 10 inches L x 12 inches W x 5.5 inches H.
- The bedding is easy to clean as can be machine wash and comes in different colors with more coziness and comforts.
Healthy Pet Carefresh Complete Bedding, 60 L
This is healthy pet complete Guinea Pigs Bedding Options, that comes in the pack of three with 60″ L.
WOWOWMEOW Guinea-Pigs Bed, Small Animals Warm Hanging Cage Cave Bed
This cute dotted pocket bedding from WOWOWMEOW is ideal for guinea pigs, hamsters, bunnies providing them complete warmth and comfort.
- The material used in this pocket hanging cage cave bed is fluffy, cozy and comfortable that gives a warm and secured pocket to feel relax.
- It also gives pets a play to and sleeps inside only.
- The pocky hanging cage is comfortable to wash, clean and suits machine wash.
- It comes with two sides plush clips that can be firmly attached to the cage.
- This liner cozy bedding is ideal for cages with dimension of (WxDxH): S- 6 x 6 x 5 Inch, M- 7 x 8 x 5 Inch, L- 11 x 11 x 9 Inch.
Guinea Pig Pet Bedding
This Guinea Pigs Bedding is suitable for rabbits, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc. ensuring them good comfort and soft fabric to rest on.
- This pet bedding and liner is easy to clean and maintain, gives enough of tidiness with easy machine wash facility.
- The pet bedding is biodegradable, flushable and environment-friendly that is also not toxic pet cute furry pets.
- It even not contains pine or other cedar oils.
- Apart from fluffiness and coziness, it also regulates complete hygiene, comfort.
We hope our mentioned hacks and tips of care will, fortunately, help you out to know your Guinea Pigs needs more closely and will guide you to select the right kind of Guinea Pig Bed to comfort and care your small pet with health and happiness.
Last update on 2019-03-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API